More and more digital research data are generated.
So, new concepts are essential:
- In which data formats can data be stored in the long term?
- How and where can data be stored?
- Which information of the experiment / the simulation should be noted in the metadata?
- How can these data be made accessible for group members and other researchers?
- How can these data made findable for researchers and KI algorithms?
NFDI4Chem adresses these challenges of research data management in a user-driven approach. In order to implement the FAIR data priciples (findable, accessible, interoperable and re-usable) and to develop the best-suited infrastructure and services we need your insights!
Data pledge: Let’s lead-by-example !
NFDI4Chem has a wonderful vision of how we want to collect, manage and share research data in the end. But all of us have publications and corresponding research data already today. So one of the things we do right now is to collect these data sets from the consortium and the community. NFDI4Chem has the expertise and will provide support to prepare and submit data sets with the tools and repositories that exist today. We ask you to pledge your data-sets from previous, current or even upcoming publications through our survey form, and we will be in touch to support the process. Based on this process we will create documentation and training material for the future, and give impulses for the other activities in NFDI4Chem.