The NFDI4Chem is an active part of the German chemical community. To achieve our goals, we have many national and international partners with whom we collaborate.
- Cambridge Structural Database CSD/CCDC: The CSD ist part of cooperation within our publication standards project.
- InChI Trust: We take an active part in the further development and enhancement of molecular identifiers.
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry IUPAC: We are involved in standardisation processes for digital research data.
- Jungchemikerforum JCF: We collaborate with the GDCh’s youth organisation to promote the cultural change towards FAIR data.
- Physical Sciences Data Infrastructure PSDI: We are in regular exchange with the PSDI for similar goals, work and interests.
- Zakodium Sàrl: We use NMRium as a key component in Chemotion ELN and nmrXiv