To ease the selection of a suitable research data repository for chemistry research data, NFDI4Chem provides a list of trusted, chemistry-friendly repositories. This page only lists our recommendations. To get more information, please visit the section Data Publication in the NFDI4Chem Knowledge Base.
- Chemotion Repo
A field-specific repository for molecules, reactions and research data
- MassBank EU*
A field-specific ecosystem of databases and tools for mass spectrometry reference spectra.
A generic, multi-disciplinary repository that offers a free and reliable home for all chemical research data that do not fulfill the specifications of other repositories.
A field-specific repository for intermolecular interactions data.
- STRENDA DB
A field-specific repository for enzymology data, which incorporates the STRENDA Guidelines for reporting enzymology data.
*Resource which does not accept direct submission of MS data in vendor or mzML format, but data in MassBank format, see RMassBank.
Associated Repositories and Databases
- Cambridge Structural Database (CSD)
A field-specific repository, for x-ray diffraction data of molecules generally containing at least carbon and hydrogen.
- Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD)
A field-specific repository for x-ray diffraction data if inorganic compounds, elements, minerals and intermetallic compounds.
- Joint CCDC/FIZ Access Structures Service
Other Relevant Repositories
A field-specific repository for materials science data.
A field-specific repository for computational chemistry.
A generic, multi-disciplinary research data repository.
A generic repository developed under the European OpenAIRE program and operated by CERN.
- EUDAT B2SHARE
A generic repository operated by a pan-european network consisting of more than 25 research organisations, data and computing centers.
Other Relevant DBs
More about Repositories
- Five years of just hoping?
- Best Practice Using RADAR4Chem
- First Chemistry Paper Using RADAR4Chem
- Repositories in Profile – STRENDA DB
- New research data repositories for chemistry and cultural heritage
- Repositories in Profile – SupraBank
- Repositories in Profile – MassBank EU
- Profile of Repositories
- “Stammtisch” on the Electronic Laboratory Notebook and Repository “Chemotion” (Throwback)
- Best Practice: Chemotion as Repository